Sunday, September 18, 2016

AICLE FIRST STEPS

My name is Emma. And I've been teaching Spanish Immersion in USA for two years. After my experience in USA, my big frustration is to think why we have'nt got such programs in Spain. In USA schools demand and do not accept non-native teachers for learning the second language, but we can not have these experiences back to our schools in Spain. In the absence of this possibility, teachers must complete a training in order to solve this gap in our schools and play a role as bilingual teachers in immersion programs where the second language is not an isolated language learning, but where the language is integrated into the content and curriculum materials. Here I start my diary of Discovering AICLE and I introduce myself with this presentation. Click on the image below.


https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/100280146/#fullscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment